Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are up in Wisconsin with Bob’s family, and although it has been a very different holiday season with loved ones going through health issues, there is always so much for which to be thankful. During our road trip up north, Bob and I recorded a few fun videos on Instagram Stories – I dubbed it “Grateful Four,” as we are going through four things for which we are grateful based on different categories. Also, during the drive, we finished the “Last Seen” podcast – so good! Now, we are on the hunt for a new podcast for the drive home. Please leave any recommendations in the comments below!
Today’s post features a vibrant Canada Goose Approach jacket. This style was released today, and it is inspired by the original 1982 custom design made for Laurie Skrelest, the first Canadian to summit Mt. Everest. The brand sent it to me last week, and I have been wearing it ever since. Granted, I don’t think I could get all that far up a mountain in my Manolo Blahniks – haha! Nonetheless, as someone who lives through Chicago winters and travels to Finland multiple times a year for work, this parka is a lifesaver! Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for all of my Black Friday sales recommendations and my favorite links from around the web!
- See my comprehensive guide to Black Friday sales here!
In My Shopping Cart
- The Canada Goose Approach jacket in today’s post is available in a rainbow of hues – see more here!
- This under $100 shift dress would be so chic with over the knee boots.
- The perfect pink suede pump.
- Never enough stripes, right?!
- Frances Valentine’s re-creation of the original kate spade nylon bag gives me all the feels.
- How good is this dramatic deep teal velvet top?!
- OMG, this $50 basket bag is too cute for words.
- This sequin dress will be a hit at any holiday party!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
- So much yes to these tulle looks by Blair – obsessed!
- Mara is so chic in her cozy sweater dress.
- Loving Monica’s recap from her family getaway to Mexico.
- I am living for this winter white shift dress on Mackenzie!
- Congrats to Kelly and Mitch on their BIG announcement!
- Will looks so dapper in jewel tones!
- Such a lovely round up of things to be thankful for by Elle.
- Obsessed with Ranti’s green + pink outfit!
- Kelly is the cutest in her pink kimono top.
- The perfect layered winter look on Jean!
- This rainbow look on Carrie makes me so happy!
Recently on Style Charade
- A preview of all the best Black Friday Sales
- The perfect sequin shift dress for the holidays
- A sparkly throwback to our trip to Paris last spring
- A friend in tweed is a friend indeed
- I’ve long been a sucker for a good cape – this one’s no exception
- The CUTEST bow back sweater – I have it in two colors
Find all of my favorite murals, street art, and colorful walls in my Chicago Wall Charades Guide!
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!