Last night, I had the pleasure of attending the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Complexion Event at Nordstrom Michigan Avenue. I adore Charlotte’s range of makeup products. In fact, I use something from her line every single morning, starting with Charlotte’s Magic Cream.
If you’ve ever had a bad night of sleep or feel like your skin needs a boost, the cream is fantastic! After using it, my skin feels instantly moisturized and has an immediate glow. And most mornings, I need it! The cream is pure magic.
At last night’s event, I had the opportunity to try the Magic Away Concealer and Magic Foundation Broad Spectrum (has SPF 15). Both are perfect to even out your skin tone, cover any unwanted problem areas (under the eyes, over acne, etc.). To complete the look, try Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder, which sets your makeup for the day. Plus, it reduces oil and shine (love that).
Beyond creating exceptional products, Charlotte herself is AMAZING. Beautiful inside and out! This spring, I had the opportunity to meet her, and she has the most radiant personality. It’s easy to see how she could create such a magical makeup collection!
This weekend, Bob and I are off to Nashville! Stop by my Instagram stories for more details on the trip. I’ll be doing a recap of the experience next week.
In My Shopping Cart
- Spoiler alert! This is what I’m wearing to next week’s LIKEtoKNOW.it Book Tour event!
- This emerald green dress is perfect for work.
- I’m planning to wear these bow shoes on repeat this fall.
- My fave Rixo dress is available in a new ombré option!
- Gaga for this gingham coat.
- The perfect jumpsuit for fall.
- How good is this blue coat?! The color…the buttons! So cute!
- Obsessed with the new direction for the kate spade new york handbags, like this bucket bag and this shoulder bag.
Some of My Favorite Links from Around the Web
- How has it taken me so long to find this blogger? Loving these epic photos by Nick of Coastal Flicks too (one of my fave NYC photographers).
- I love Lucy. Her photos are breathtaking and she has impeccable taste.
- Thinking about a trip to Morocco? Grace’s travel guides are fantastic (part one and part two)
- Carly shares three ways to re-route if you’re feeling off course.
- Need some inspiration to get your closet clean? Mackenzie’s got you covered with tips on how to organize your closet.
- Speaking of interiors, I’m loving Beth’s dressing room design. So chic!
- Loved seeing Liz’s behind-the-scenes photos from the Mackenzie Childs trip!
- Stephanie is making a case for Cuixmala. Bob and I considered going earlier this year, and these photos are making me want to re-visit those possible plans!
- While I’m not a parent, I love Destiney’s transparency and authenticity about the highs and lows of the process.
- I know the Western trend is huge this fall, but it’s been VERY hard for me to get on board. However, Blair makes it look chic and easy (no surprise).
- Anh looks flawless in fall florals.
- There are countless reasons to follow Monica. Get to know her better.
- C’mon get happy! Tips for bringing more happiness into your life.
Recently on Style Charade
- Pretty polka dot pieces you need in your closet.
- One of the hottest trends for fall? Pantsuits. This affordable pink option is fantastic!
- The LIKEtoKNOW.it book is officially out! Have you ordered your copy?
- This blue off-the-shoulder dress is one of my fave pieces right now!
- A recap of the MILLY Spring 2019 show at NYFW
- Two of my favorite fall items from last year are back in-stock!
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!