We made it, friends! Happy Friday! After a shortened work week (i.e. I took Monday off to spend more time with Bob), it was back to the grind. From meetings to brainstorm sessions, every minute felt filled with things to do. We have a lot of exciting projects in the works, and I have a feeling it’s going to be our best Q4 yet!
Next week, I’m heading back to LA (yet again!) to spend time with our West Coast team. We recently won a major industry award for a retail/real estate campaigns, so I’m excited to fly back to toast with the team.
Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to read all of my favorite links from around the web!
In My Shopping Cart
- I used to wear statement necklaces on the regular, but for some reason stopped awhile ago. This brand is making a serious case to bring them back (added this version to my cart).
- Just got this dress in the mail, and can’t wait to wear it this fall!
- Obsessed with this designer; they’re my go-to bags for fall!
- TheOutnet.com just released a mini trunk show with this brand, and I literally want everything.
- Spotted this bag, and dying to get it in pink (also love this style).
- Loved catching up with the vineyard vines team this week in Chicago! Bob always places huge orders with them, and can’t get enough of their Shep shirts. Checkout their women’s new arrivals here.
- It’s no secret I love this designer. Loving their new shorter take on my sequin dress.
- Speaking of sequins, this dress is giving me life, Hampden team!
Some of my Favorite Links from Around the Web:
- A lot of my friends (and even colleagues) are switching to natural deodorants. Grace tackles the “sticky” subject.
- Ceta shares her favorite restaurants around Chicago (for adults)!
- Looking for a fabulous pair of fall boots? Mackenzie found a great style (and I’m loving her Hunting Season bag)!
- Leave it Allie to look so feminine and lovely!
- Easily my fave look from Blair’s collection. Bring on the tulle, pink, bows and sparkle!
- Adore this belted look by Anh. She does neutrals better than anyone!
- Dana shares the shoe she can’t live without. She makes me want to buy 20 of these!
- Plaid business suit? Sign me up! Adore this perfect plaid look on Monica.
- Heading to Houston soon? Carrie lists the best tacos to try during your next visit.
- Bookmark Mary’s Monday Memo. Love her tip for the device to help change your posture!
- We all have those apps we simply can’t live without. Carly shares a few you may want to add to your list!
Recently on Style Charade
- I think I Veuve you. A recap of the 9th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles.
- United Airlines brought me coffee, and it was epic!
- How to pick the best fall fragrance.
- A ladylike tweed set for fall.
- The ultimate emerald green statement piece.
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!