Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a super busy week at work, so I’m looking forward to relaxing this weekend. There are a ton of new shows to stream (Outer Banks, Becoming, Dead to Me, 23 Hours to Kill, to name a few). Looks like I’ll need to update my guide to all the best streaming series! Moreover, we’re still chipping away at our home design and on the hunt for pieces to add to our living room, dining room, and primary bedroom. What are you up to this weekend?
In My Shopping Cart
● Just bought this LED skin light at the recommendation of Jessica from Innovative MedSpa. Excited to give it a try!
● How fun are these colorful tie-dye joggers?!
● Definitely ordering this insulated wine tumbler for summer!
● I bought this chic fit and flare dress last year, and it’s back again this season!
● My go-to high rise jeans are 40% off!
● I’m so in love with these soft wide leg pants – definitely need a second pair!
● vineyard vines is offering 50% off to all nurses, doctors, medical professionals, and first responders!
● These affordable two-tier organizers bins have been a game changer for my bathroom organization.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Congrats to Jean on her wonderful news!
● Marie Claire Australia shared an insightful article on the reason why your skin is totally freaking out right now.
● Some great merch to buy in order to support your favorite Chicago restaurants.
● Love this pink linen blazer on Monica.
● So fun to see Kit’s mini nursery reveal!
● Really enjoyed Kate’s “Influence in the time of COVID-19” podcast series.
● Allie shared some great ways to stay busy during quarantine.
● Keeping a watchful eye on Jen’s site for when she restocks her chic face masks.
● Mackenzie and her mom couldn’t be cuter!
● Five ways to care for your mind right now via Wit & Delight.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!