Happy Friday, friends! Before jumping into my weekly post of shares and shopping finds, I wanted to share how overwhelmed I am by the incredibly kind responses to my childfree by choice post this week. In no way shape or form did I expect it to resonate in the way it did, and it sets my heart at ease to have found so many likeminded women, couples, and individuals.
For anyone who might be a new reader, “hi!” I hope you’ll explore Style Charade a bit while you’re here. Keep in mind, like the photos today, the word “Charade” relates to the whimsy and fun I take with many images and locations. Yes, I don’t mind wearing a ballgown in my living room (like this Mestiza New York Celestina dress), even though you’ll mostly find me in loungewear in real life.
Today’s post is the newest installment of my weekly “Friday Charades” series where I share my favorite links from around the web as well as a few items to consider shopping.
I’m thankful you’re here, and excited to get to know you even better.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Looking for the perfect fall outfit inspo? Monica has you covered!
● Mark your calendars! Blair’s final Atlantic-Pacific x Halogen collection launches next week (10/19). See her first preview here!
● Anh makes the perfect case for why you need a long check coat this fall.
● Why Your Local Elections Matter via Jess Ann Kirby.
● I LOVE the final results of Mackenzie’s mudroom and laundry room!
● Some great tips from Victoria on finding creativity during a pandemic.
● Lucy’s front porch is giving me all the fall feels.
● Leave it to Jenny to create the dreamiest outdoor urban oasis.
● How great are these colorful pumpkin decorating ideas by Joy?!
● This mini pumpkin cake recipe from Liz would make for the perfect weekend culinary project!
● I really enjoyed reading about Kit’s Amtrak experience from Chicago to Boston.
● Coco’s #FashionWeekAtHome content for Paris Fashion week is just beyond!
In My Shopping Cart
● Today’s the last day of the Shopbop fall sale! Get up to 25% off your entire order!
● My new favorite sweatshirt with a message.
● On the hunt for leopard this fall? Look no further!
● It’s finally sweater weather!
● The perfect luxe coat for the season ahead.
● How chic are these croc embossed boots?!
● I swear by these sleep accessories – the best!
● Now is the time to snag some L.L.Bean duck boots before they sell out.
● This stripe sweater looks so cozy.
● Loving this new satchel style by Mansur Gavriel.
● So many amazing coffee table book options!
Recently on Style Charade
● Why we decided not to have children
● The ultimate drugstore makeup must-haves
● The floral appliqué mini dress of my dreams
● Nothing better than head to toe sequins
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!
View All 2 Comments
These pictures are giving me major Marie Antoinette vibes. You look lovely. And your living room is so pretty.
Retro housewife dressed for dinner at home vibes. Love it!