Happy Friday from Paris! So thrilled to be here for a long weekend and take part in a few Paris Fashion Week events. After stumbling upon these colorful doors, I knew they would be the perfect compliment to this lovely Needle and Thread lilac gown. The details and quality of this dress are even more incredible in person. See more of our weekend adventure on Instagram Stories! Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my favorite links from around the web.
THE BEST SHOPPING LINKS
- Beyond thrilled to be stopping by the Leal Daccarett showroom in Paris tomorrow. Shop many of their incredible pieces here.
- The statement sleeves on this coat are giving me life!
- How great are these ombré pink bow sandals?!?
- Brought this new bag with me to Paris – the perfectly-sized travel companion!
- This classic striped tweed coat is just beyond chic!
- Found the perfect alternative to the incredibly hard to find kitten heel pumps by The Row.
- Just received this new hair dryer, and I am obsessed!
- The perfect everyday pink tote.
- Given the chilly temps, I made sure to pack my favorite cashmere cardigan for the weekend.
- Next weekend, I am honored to be speaking as a part of a panel discussion for SXSW at The Refinery. The presentation is called “Building Yourself + A Brand: Brunch, Panel, and Yoga!” I’ll be alongside Jordan of Packed Party, Megan of Kendra Scott, and Hayley of The Refinery. There will be some amazing gift bags, too. Buy your tickets here! Hope to see you there!
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE ME
- Bryn found the most amazing pink trench for spring.
- If you love a relaxing bath, be sure to read Grace’s reviews on her favorite bathing soaks from Goop.
- Absolutely obsessed with this scallop cardigan on Jean!
- Mackenzie’s blogger trip to Palm Springs looks absolutely amazing!
- Such a cute and preppy look on Hayet.
- How darling is Kat in her bold midi skirt and tee shirt?!
- Stephanie’s Venice photos make me want to take a detour to Italy before heading home to Chicago.
- You’ve “dot” to be kidding me with how darling Krystin is in this look.
- So jealous of Allie’s 72-hour getaway to Mexico.
- Love Julia’s post on the 80/20 rule.
RECENTLY ON STYLE CHARADE
- A throwback to our 2011 trip to Paris
- The most amazing hat and floral maxi skirt from last weekend in Florida
- An affordable blush fit and flare midi dress in Charleston
- My guide to the Shopbop “Buy More Save More” sale – it ends tomorrow!
- One of the most unique murals in Miami and a classic fit and flare dress
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!