Well, we made it back to Nantucket! After a surprisingly long travel day, which included an unexpected airplane landing in Providence, we are back on this magical island. Even the Grey Lady’s namesake fog on Thursday couldn’t keep us away. Granted, the low visibility kept the plane away for an extra four hours, but what can you do?! We will be here through the weekend and into next week, and I am so happy to be back. I can’t wait to relax and spend some time with friends while we’re here. Bob and I make a trip to Nantucket pretty much every summer, and I was ecstatic to have been here with White Elephant and Lilly Pulitzer last month as well! Read more about that trip here and here. Lastly, don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of the post to see some recent shopping finds and my favorite links from around the web!
In My Shopping Cart
- Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is less than a week away! Be sure to read my comprehensive guide in order to prepare for the best sale of the year!
- Love this chic tie-front top. Such a great summer option!
- An affordable alternative to the classic Hermès Oran sandal.
- Just bought this cami – obsessed.
- Um, this scallop trim one piece bathing suit is everything, and it’s under $90!
- Could these kitten heel bow pumps be any cuter?!
- This stripe linen dress has been on repeat ever since I bought it.
- Same goes for these white jeans – so comfy!
- How great is this stripe peplum top?!
Some of my favorite links from around the web
- Please tell me you saw the #PlaneBae thread on Twitter! The cutest!!!
- Mackenzie’s pics from ‘Sconset have me so excited to explore the island this weekend!
- Kit was just telling me about her truffle egg toast recipe, and I so glad she shared it!
- Loved reading Liz’s story about moving from the city to the ‘burbs.
- Looking for a few good summer reads? Grace has you covered!
- I love how Monica styled her mermaid hem dress – so chic!
- Allie’s recap from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic is giving me all the feels.
- Congrats to Beth and Danielle on their collab with Elizabeth Wilson Designs!
- Blair’s abridged Paris Guide has me wanting to book a return trip!
- Such a darling red summer dress on Carrie.
Recently on Style Charade
- The cutest nautical embroidered top in New York City
- I love how this plaid midi dress is perfect for the office and weekends.
- This yellow floral dress is even prettier in person!
- The NSale Catalog was just released, and I shared the full rundown.
- Pics from the most colorful bakery in NYC!