Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● How fun is this recap of Leyla’s FRIENDS Experience?!
● Jocelyn’s honey, blackberry, and sage refresher mocktail recipe looks so good!
● This trip to go apple picking by Mackenzie looks so fun – Teddy gets cuter everyday!
● Loving how Anh is using her platform to bring awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
● Dudley Stephens is also supporting St. Jude’s through the sales of their DS Gives Blanket – love that!
● My friend Allie just debuted her custom Instagram GIFs! Search “allieprovost” in the GIF feature for Stories to find them!
● Alicia is so chic in her silk skirt looks!
● The perfect list of fun Halloween movies to watch thanks to Carly.
● Talk about curb appeal! Will did such an amazing job with the exterior transformation of his home!
● Loved reading more about Ayana’s birthing experience. Welcome to the world, Nora!!
● Thanks you, Jillian, for amplifying the voices of indigenous people. Such a valuable and heart-wrenching post.
● Ashley created the perfect front porch scene for fall.
In My Shopping Cart
● Love this adorable stripe sweatshirt from one of my fave companies.
● I tried on this long cardigan last weekend when I was at Tory Burch Oak Street, and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. It’s even more chic in person! If you’re shopping the Chicago boutique anytime soon, be
● Need this cozy fleece turtleneck in my life! I have a few pieces from this brand, and I’m loving this new length they created!
● Ongoing Zoom meetings call for a statement earrings, don’t you think? This pair by Tuckernuck are beyond chic!
● So many amazing fall coats.
● Just bought these new sneakers, and they’re so lightweight and comfy!
● On the topic of workout gear, I’m living for these ombre leggings!
● Looking to add a subtle pop of leopard to your wardrobe? This headband will do just the trick.
● The softest face masks in all the land.
● So many chic coffee table books to choose from.
● Eyeing these fluffy slippers for the home.
● Ready to hop in this chunky chain trend? Look no further!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!