A preview of the “Emma” pleated maxi dress from my upcoming capsule collection with Sail to Sable. Available to shop next week Tuesday the 16th at 12 PM ET / 11 AM CT, this dress will also be made in a second colorway. Be on the lookout for a sneak peek of that one soon!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● A fascinating article on when epidemiologists expect to fly, hug, and do 18 other everyday activities again.
● A major congratulations to Courtney on the launch of her capsule collection with Rent the Runway! Shop a few of my favorites below:
● This article dives into what BIPOC stands for and why you should consider the term to be more inclusive.
● Five tips on managing stress and anxiety thanks to Jess.
● So much yes to Venita’s breakfast nacho recipe!
● These affordable loungewear dresses on Monica are so good.
● I appreciate President Obama’s take on how to make this moment in time a real turning point for change.
● Alicia wrote a bookmark-worthy post on how to be an ally going forward.
● Love seeing Victoria’s bathroom renovation; the striped tile is giving me life!
● Jocelyn’s strawberry lemonade cake sounds like the perfect summertime sweet treat.
● A wonderful round-up by Cynthia of black-owned small businesses.
In My Shopping Cart
● Growing up, my dad always made the most perfect silver dollar pancakes, and I just found a similar pan to what he used.
● My favorite pink Mansur Gavriel clutch is back in stock!
● The Amanda Lindroth home collection is serving beachy, coastal realness, and I’m so here for it!
● Did you know Semicolon is Chicago’s only Black woman-owned bookstore? Find your next great read here!
● Everyone needs a beautiful cut glass plant mister in their lives, right?!
● The perfect colorful tunic top for summer!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!