Dress (above): Sail to Sable x Style Charade Charlotte Sequin Tiered Dress (back in stock in a few sizes – act quickly!) | Bag: Tory Burch Eleanor Bag | Shoes: J. Crew Silver Sequin Etta Pumps (old – similar here) | Headband: Etsy (under $20 find via Jess Ann Kirby) | Colorblock Dress (below on Ceta): Sail to Sable x Style Charade Anne Dress | Top (below on Allie): Sail to Sable x Style Charade Steph Sequin Top
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Obsessing over the vintage details of Victoria’s bathroom sink and fixtures.
● Completed my first Wordle today (late to the game, I know). The New Yorker profiled this simple word game.
● The below freezing temps has me longing for a hearty meal, and Jocelyn’s pot roast recipe looks amazing.
● Looking for high quality e-newsletters to read? Grace has you covered!
● Loved reading this profile of André Leon Tally (via The Atlantic)
● A wonderful read by Jess on grieving your past life when becoming a mom
● A major development in the Windy City: Chicago Public Media (WBEZ) acquires the Chicago Sun-Times.
● Home appliance trends for 2022 (via Veranda)
● Oh Joy! on the importance of finding a mentor
● How smile-inducing is Kelly’s laundry room makeover?!
In My Shopping Cart
● This cashmere J. Crew sweater is kind of perfect.
● How pretty is this scallop-detail floor lamp?!
● Such a lovely neutral colorblock bag by Tory Burch.
● The texture of this gold ring is too good.
● Found this more affordable alternative to my favorite truffle hot sauce.
● Gold monogrammed champagne bucket? Yes, please!
● These birthstone necklaces would make for a great gift.
● Need these sherpa scuff slippers in my life (and they’re on sale).
● Head over heels for this Jane Austen book clutch!
● A classic reed diffuser in one of my fave home scents.
Recently on Style Charade
● Complete Guide to the Tuckernuck Sample Sale
● Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
View All 4 Comments
This sparkly dress is just sooo nice as well as the shoes! I love that you paired with a sparkly headband. Why don’t you leave the headband out and instead put some hoops earrings?
Thanks for the feedback, Serena. Have a nice day ahead!
Of course! Have a nice week ahead!