This blue and striped top is one of the bestselling pieces on the blog! The silhouette is light, airy and perfect for all seasons. I love versatile styles that can take you through a bunch of different seasons. The stripes remind me of our living room (which I love and adore, of course)!
Below includes some of my favorite links of the week. Enjoy, and sending you so much love for the week ahead!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Bookmarking Jean’s post for our next trip to Trader Joe’s!
● Ranti found the loveliest tiered white dress – and it’s affordable, too!
● These family sailing pics by Mackenzie are just picture perfect!
● How to talk to your kids about race via Ayana’s conversation with Dr. Meaza Stewart-Morrison
● Monica’s living room redesign is so chic!
● Loved Kate’s second Hamilton deep dive in her recent podcast episode!
● Top home design tips learned from Nancy Meyers via The Everygirl.
● Congrats to Jillian and Edwin on their wonderful news!
● Love this post (and imagery) by Onyi on the art of being unique.
● How chic is Anh in her neutral shorts look?!
● All the summer vibes thanks to Jenn!
In My Shopping Cart
● One of my fave summer dresses is now made in blue ombré
● These rainbow ombré lounge pants are so cute!
● Pretty sure I could live in this stripe poplin popover from J. Crew.
● The loveliest Loeffler Randall bow clutch.
● This green eyelet maxi dress is so smile-inducing!
● How darling are these durable floral plates? Perfect for outdoor gatherings!
● Such a cute tie dye high low sweatshirt.
● So in love with these affordable pearl earrings!
● Teachers definitely deserve our praise, and this greeting card does so in the perfectly humorous way!
● Love the crisp white version of my go-to sneakers.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!