How has your week been? Illinois officially extended its “shelter in place” order by another 30 days, which means we’ll be social distancing through the end of May. After hearing the announcement, I felt a twinge of emotions.
Sad… because I thought for sure we’d be heading back into the office by May 15th.
Happy… because I am extremely productive at home since there are no distractions.
Thrilled… because I get to spend more time with B. After nearly 10 years of marriage, I am so thankful we not only love each other, but we LIKE each other. We never get sick of one another, and we make a great team. It’s always been this way, and I’m loving having so much QT with him.
On a side note, I’ve also enjoyed pulling together product round-ups on the weekends below. I’m thrilled you’ve enjoying them, and I look forward to keeping them up! Here is one featuring some fantastic new arrivals (best of all – everything is on sale this weekend).
This weekend, Bob and I are going to be cooking a very special recipe that’s close to my heart – my Auntie Seiko and Uncle Rich’s salmon recipe. We eat this dish nearly every Christmas and for special family occasions. I’m excited to show you what’s in it, and I’ll be sure to share the recipe after.
Have a great Friday ahead!
In My Shopping Cart
● I recently received this midi dress in the mail, and it’s SO comfy!
● Leaf print gets me every time. This under $40 option is fabulous!
● The prettiest printed dress that’s on sale this weekend.
● Tie dye sweater in red and pink. Enough said 🙂
● Speaking of tie dye, got some questions about the dress I wore on IG Stories. I highly recommend it, and it fits TTS.
● Sleek striped knit dress. Sign me up!
● You can’t go wrong with this eyelet dress – timeless and classic.
● I plan to wear this dress every. single. day.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Congrats to Sincerely Jules on her collection!
● Storage solutions galore. I really enjoyed this beauty organization post by Mara.
● Team Jess Ann Kirby! While I’m sad to have not made it to the finals of Sephora Squad, I’m 120,000% cheering on Jess. She’s the ultimate clean beauty expert, and I’d be shocked if she doesn’t get it.
● Ten stay at home date ideas.
● Loved reading Dana’s honest thoughts about working from home during quarantine.
● Bookmarking this restaurant list for the next time I visit NYC.
● New recipe alert from Jean, and it looks DELISH!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!