Alright, may be we have a moment for this ASOS Edition Blue Dress? It’s just SO good. From the fringe detail to the midi length, and of course – the pale blue color, I’m just simply obsessed.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve absolutely loved ASOS dresses. Years ago, the brand used to come out with a line called ASOS Salon. Frankly, that was the best collection of ASOS dresses that I’ve ever seen. From embellished dresses like this one to this embroidered dress to colorful striped options, the brand hasn’t matched the level of detail since.
However, in reviewing recent collections of ASOS dresses, the closest collections that I’ve seen come close are ASOS Design and ASOS Edition. Both are “sub-brands” of the parent brand, meaning their design team comes out with the styles.
ASOS Edition Blue Dress
If you’re searching for an ASOS dress at a reasonable price, I highly recommend checking out one or both of those brands. Similar to this ASOS Edition Blue Dress, you’ll find a great array of sequin options, stylish skirt and top sets.
Similar to all of ASOS products, you need to sift through a lot of product to find different gems. Be patient, and just know the wait is worth it!
In My Shopping Cart
● Wow – this dip-dyed tiered maxi dress is SO pretty!
● I’m seeking out a few new activewear pieces. These tie dye leggings are so fun!
● Love this darling Rifle Paper Co. print used by my favorite face mask brand!
● Beyond proud of my friend and Chicago designer, Azeeza. Shop all of her newest arrivals here.
● How pretty is this bloom print blanket?!
● Leave it to LL Bean to create the perfect colorblock fleece pullover.
● So many great new arrivals from this chic bag brand.
● I love all the surprise storage spaces on this chic round dining table.
● Shop this curated collection of items where 20% of sales will benefit the Black Lives Matter Support Fund via Tides.
● A slightly calmer alternative to the ASOS Edition blue dress featured above!
● Um, this mirror is just too good!
● This bamboo gadget tray has been a game changer for our kitchen storage.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Jocelyn’s creamy garlic pasta with scallops recipe looks SO good!
● How chic is Monica’s kitchen design?!
● I love for a monochromatic moment, and this look by Helena is just perfect!
● Danielle has coordinated a slew of amazing auctions benefitting childhood cancer research. Be sure to take a look and bid!
● Major congrats to Lauren and Adam on purchasing their new home!
● Definitely need to try Alicia’s mac and cheese bites recipe.
● Looking for ways to style a jacket this fall? Anna has you covered (pun intended)!
● Another kitchen to love – Colette really created such a special space in the COCOCOZY Design House!
● A fun picture frame roundup thanks to Mackenzie!
● This faux leather trouser look on Anh is beyond chic.
● Blair created the perfect private space for guests.
● A post to bookmark via Kit: 20 weekend brunch recipes!
Recently on Style Charade
● So impressed with J. Crew’s fall arrivals.
● All my picks from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale.
● The newest Target home furniture and decor debut.
● The Vote tee you need in your closet.
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!
View All 2 Comments
The dress is so stunning! <3
Thank you so much!