Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Brace yourself for Blake’s incredible home office reveal!
● Looking for gift ideas for an eighteen-month-old? Mackenzie has you covered!
● Such a classic spring look on Jillian.
● This comprehensive review on the new Georgia voting laws is worth your time. (via The Atlantic)
● I really enjoyed Joy’s quick post on being content right now.
● Bookmarked Monica’s fashion forecast for 2021.
● Such a great post by Jean on transitioning from one to two children.
● Love Audarshia’s guide to African cuisine in Chicago (via Eater)
● I appreciate Danielle’s unfiltered take on mommy shaming and the myth of “doing it all.”
● Thrilled for Hoáng-Kim and her new partnership!
In My Shopping Cart
● Recently, a friend of mine introduced me to Bluebird in a Box. The brainchild of luxury event producer, Virginia Trafton, this subscription service makes entertaining at-home chic and stress-free. They take a holistic approach to entertaining (beyond just what the table looks like!). Plus, they’ve recently launched their subscription service which offers access to their entire library of themed Blueprints for gatherings! It’s the perfect resource to have in your back pocket for those last minute occasions where you need a few extra ideas and don’t feel like getting stuck on Pinterest for hours. With A LOT more home entertaining on the horizon, I can’t wait to make use of their resources! Best of all, you can use code ‘JENNLAKE10’ for 10% off!
● Lauren Haskell Designs is having an incredible Buy One, Get One 50% off sale on all ginger jars and sets with code ‘GINGERJARBOGO21’
● How darling is this pink polka dot bag by kate spade new york? Best of all, it’s on sale!
● Ah! Need this Rachel Parcell tiered chiffon skirt in my life!
● The Telfar signature hoop earring is being restocked today!
● Is it just me, or is Ulla Johnson killing it right now?!
● Pretty sure I’ll be living in this tee all season long.
● Drooling over all the amazing spring Loeffler Randall pieces right now!
● The pastel caftan from my resort capsule with Sail to Sable is on sale with a few sized left!
● Love this one-stop-shop for Black designers and Black-owned brands.
● This cleansing balm is so good, I’ve been able to toss all of my cheap makeup wipe packs!
● The perfect lightweight multicolor wrap to grab for cool spring evenings!
● NEED these statement heels in my life!