Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? This weekend, we’re heading to The Langham Chicago for a private dining experience. It’s been forever since we’ve had a special night on the town. Truly. So this feels like an extra special treat yourself type of moment. Plus, I love the views from their restaurant. We’ll also be seated safely when we go (I may have researched their pandemic policies at length, lol).
As someone who loves The Langham brand, I’m excited to have a special date night with Bob. Plus, it seems like a great option for a Valentine’s Day date night dinner. See more about our date on Stories later tonight. Now whatever to wear?!
In the meantime, I’m rounding up some of my favorite links to shop, read, and enjoy.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Two of our favorite people in the entire world just made the most wonderful announcement!!!
● Wordle sells to the New York Times, and they plan to keep it free for everyone. Tbh, I personally think he could have made more money if he waited a little longer. But who knows?
● On the hunt for affordable art under 500? Check out this post for tips and resources.
● Leave it to Kenz to reveal the most gorgeous playroom. Home decor inspiration for days!
● Bold colors are a big trend for 2022. Shop the rainbow in Julia’s beautiful post.
● Temperatures are freezing, which calls for a great night in. Monica rounds up great games to buy and enjoy with friends and family.
● Have you watched the Tinder Swindler on Netflix? Add it to your list to watch this weekend. I. Am. Shooketh. To. The. Core. At the same time, if someone offers to take you on a private jet… maybe think twice?
● Speaking of shows, we can’t get enough of season two of Netflix’s show, Dogs. The first episode? I can’t even!
● Reasons why Facebook stock is crashing via Fast Company
In My Shopping Cart
● This J.Crew feather trim shirt was just restocked in all sizes. It will 100% sell out (last time, it was gone in less than 48 hours).
● Two viral makeup products are back! First is this medium coverage foundation, which incorporates skincare ingredients. Can’t wait to try mine! Also, this full-coverage concealer is getting rave reviews.
● I’ve been wearing this necklace on repeat and just added this version to my collection. SO happy.
● Need last-minute advice on Valentine’s Day outfit inspo? Here are my top picks.
● Love this white top – only $88 but looks designer.
● Just bought this $79 white dress for spring. It’s super versatile and I love the price.
● The perfect durable tote for everyday!