English Factory Colorblock Dress
In this week’s Friday Charade, I’m sharing this English Factory colorblock dress. It’s so pretty in person and has an attainable price point. Overall, English Factory tends to be price conscious, which is a breathe of fresh air (like this other colorblock dress – a personal fave!). In fact, most of the items from their collection retail under $100. Furthermore, colorblock is nothing new to English Factory. In fact, this style reminds me of their gorgeous midi style I wore in LA a few years ago.
Overall, I love the silhouette of this colorblock dress. The only caveat is that it definitely wrinkles more than I’d like. In fact, if wrinkles drive you nuts on dresses – avoid this dress. Trust. However, if you don’t mind a crease here and there – this style is meant for you. I’ve also included a few more colorblock faves below!
English Factory Size Guide
How does this dress fit? Well, I’d recommend checking out the English Factory size guide to be safe. Personally, I find this one to fit a bit small because of the elastic smocked back panel, sized up. However, for their styles with a loose fit – I’d take my regular size. Prior to buying anything, be sure to checkout their guide here.
Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to find my weekly round-up of my favorite links to read along with the best items shop around the web. Wishing you a relaxing weekend ahead!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● How adorable are Wendy and Colin’s images in Central Park?!
● Tomi’s tulip farm excursion is giving me all the spring feels!
● Gah! Kit’s pantry transformation is so great!
● A great round-up of size-inclusive fashion finds from Caralyn.
● I loved USA Today’s coverage on two women sharing the dias for the first time in history as well as their interviews with a wide range of women in politics.
● Loving Danielle’s patio mini-update. Amazing what some chic greens can do!
● On the hunt for affordable artwork resources? Grace has you covered!
● Excited to see Merritt’s bathroom update. I live for those floors!
● So thrilled for Jess and her second collab with Alice & Wonder! They created super cozy tees and sweatshirts!
● Everything You Need to Know About Eating in Restaurants Right Now (via New York Magazine)
In My Shopping Cart
● 30% off gifting picks at kate spade new york with code ‘FORMOM’
● So many lovely new arrivals at J. Crew!
● This textured H&M kaftan is just lovely.
● Need these fun, colorful earrings in my life!
● How great are these custom blankets and throws?!
● OK, Anecdote. Go off with your chic Christian Siriano furniture!
● Praying I win the lottery in time for this Lanvin dress to be restocked. *swoon*
● These girly bow earrings are too good to be true.
● Fairly certain I’ll be living in these sandals all season!
● These canvas pouches will be perfect for future travels.
Recently on Style Charade
● Let’s try this again: The H&M Handpainted Floral Collection Debuted!
● Styling Lilac Lilly Pulitzer Gingham Two Ways
● A Look at the New Veronica Beard Chicago Store
● Five Ways to Style the Dudley Stephens Greenpoint Fleece
● A Quick Guide to Kentucky Derby Outfit Ideas