Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Why are our socially distant interactions so exhausting? (via New York Magazine)
● I adore these chic dresses on Mackenzie!
● Why “COVID Zero,” won’t happen, but normalcy will. (via The New York Times)
● Happy birthday, Alicia!
● This colorful Brooklyn apartment featured on A Cup of Jo is so pretty!
● So many great soup recipes to try thanks to Kit!
● Love Grace’s roundup of reading accessories.
● A comprehensive post by Hoàng-Kim on how to be financially fit.
● The Invisible Artistry of Asian Actors (via The Atlantic)
● Gah! Anna’s sunroom transformation is SO good!
● The inimitable Catherine O’Hara breaks down her best fashion moments (via Vogue)
In My Shopping Cart
● Can’t get enough of my new favorite everyday tote.
● Loving the new arrivals at Veronica Beard!
● This cozy quilted pullover looks SO comfy.
● Congrats to Julia on the launch of her handbag collaboration!
● This glam shoe brand is so swoon-worthy.
● The perfect little white dress that’s only $94.
● With vaccine rollouts underway, I’m still investing in items like this for the future. Cleanliness is Godliness! 🙂
● How lovely are these colorful earrings?!
● So many fun statement-making home accessories.
● A great roundup of black designers and black-owned brands to shop.
● These false eyelashes have been an absolute game changer!